Bacon Lovin' Jew

The adventures of a Chicago girl in a Minnesota world.





emotional spoiled brat

Thank you to my BFF who told me today that I’m being an emotional spoiled brat. 

I am not being sarcastic in any way – I appreciate people who can tell me how they truly feel and call me out when they see it.  I find it harder to accept it when I’m told things at a much later time after they’ve been stewing on it.  I’d like to think I’m an open person and can take criticism well.  I may ask a lot of questions, but it’s because I want to understand where the other person is coming from and to discuss it. 

With that being said, I am done talking about my annoyance with Sprint.  It is what it is, I am getting a new Palm Pre when I can make it to the store and I am very hopeful this will fix my issues.  Thankfully, I am able to have a cell phone and afford the bill as it is.

Now back to wishing I had a manual can opener for my jellied cranberry sauce cravings at 3am...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

»

Post a Comment