Bacon Lovin' Jew

The adventures of a Chicago girl in a Minnesota world.





no veggies = extra red peppers?

I am a HUGE fan of Noodles and Company – it’s great for a quick meal and super yummy!  I’m also a creature of habit; I get the same thing every time I go.

Recently I visited the location near my home and ordered my penne rosa with no veggies and extra feta to go.  When I arrived home, I realized somehow “no veggies” turned into add red peppers.  I get it, mistakes happen; we all make them and I wasn't angry but rather frustrated.

I called the local shop to let them know what happened, I wasn’t upset but more wanted to share my experience.  I assumed the cashier was new as there was another person there showing her some tips when I was waiting for my food.  When I called, I was told there wasn’t a manager available.  I figured they were busy, it was just after dinner rush so I didn’t think too much of it.

I logged onto the Noodles and Company website and submitted a contact form with my experience; explaining I do Social Media for a large retailer and I understand mistakes happened.  I tried to emphasize that I wasn’t upset, but I feel that we can learn from our mistakes and that was the goal with sharing my experience.  I also make sure to share that I usually have and AWESOME experience there and I am guilty of not previously sharing those with the company.

The next day, less than 24 hours after I’d sent the contact form, Josh called from my local Noodles and Company.  He was very friendly and apologetic and happened to be the manager that was working the night before when the mix-up had occurred.  He assured me he’d use this as a learning experience.  I was so happy that I received a response quickly that was friendly and responsive!  Josh then offered to send me 2 free bowl coupons; I declined and told him this was about sharing a learning experience and not looking for compensation.  He insisted though and I received the coupons in the mail with a hand written note a few days later.

If anything, this experience made me a bigger fan of Noodles!  Like I said, we all make mistakes, but I feel how we address those mistakes shows a lot about who we are.  Josh, as a company ambassador for Noodles, went well above and beyond with his personal friendly communication.  Thank you Jeff at Noodles!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

»

Post a Comment